2020 State Fair Selections will be posted here by 7/22/2020
All Jr. Fair exhibitors must enter their project at https://medinajuniorfair.fairentry.com
FairEntry will be open
April 17-June 1
4-H Members must be active in 4hOnline to begin Jr. Fair Entries.
Non-4-H Members can create an account.
Links to help you:
** First Year 4-H Members Only -
Use this document to determine the Department / Division / Class for your Still Exhibit Projects. Department - Black headings; Division - Green Headings (if no green heading, use the same department for the division; Class - Project Number and Name. Livestock Entries will be under the respective Jr. Fair Species (i.e., Department: Jr. Fair Beef)
** Help Sheet
** Watch Morgan enter kids in Cloverbud, Livestock, and Still Exhibit entries!
Cloverbud Show & Tell
- Cloverbuds talk about their Jr. Fair exhibit in a group setting
- Exhibit will be left after they talk to the Cloverbud Listener
- Exhibits will be in displayed in the members 4-H Club Booth
- Exhibit is avalable to be picked up Monday, August 10 12:00 noon-6:00 pm from the club booth.
- Medina County Jr. Fair General Rules
- Ohio Livestock Health Exhibition Rules
- Ohio Livestock Tampering Exhibition Rules
- Ohio State Jr. Fair Animal Entry Information
- Quality Assurance Trainings
Can't attend the above QA dates? Alternative dates and locations are posted HERE.
- 2020 State 4-H Animal Sciences (Livestock, Companion, and Small Animals) Event Calendar is available at:
- https://ohio4h.org/statewide-programs/animal-sciences (big scarlet button in the middle of the page)
|Species||Rules||Dates & More|
|Beef Market||Rules||County Born and Bred Class Form|
|Companion Animals||Certificate of Vaccination for Cats and Ferrets (must be presented at Judging)|
|Dairy||Rules||Grade Dairy Cattle ID Form|
|Poultry||Rules||Market Poultry Order Form|
Project Plan Proposal Form - Due by June 1
Club Booths and Building Guides
Booth Request Form
due in Extension office by 5:00 pm, June 1
Building Guide Schedule
National database of articles and responses from Extension's experts.
Do a search or submit your own question to "Ask an Expert".